Natural Soap Making Workshop
Ever wanted to craft your own bath soap? Are you interested in adding a new herbal skill to your toolbox? Then our natural Soap Making session is for YOU!
Our soap-making class will give you the confidence to say “bye-bye” to drying, store-bought, chemical-filled, hormone-disrupting soaps, and “hello” to a more natural way of living. This is perfect for urban prepper, entrepreneurs, salon owners, and health-conscious friends.
By the end of this class, you will learn:
* Understand the cold process method of soap making
* How to prepare and stock your shelves with your own handmade bar soaps
* Start a new business or add an additional stream of income to your existing business or Salon
* How to mix and incorporate your ingredients
* Ingredients that can be used to create an awesome batch of bath soap (herbs, oils, butters, scents, essential oils, colors)
* How to cut your soap logs into bars
* How to mix and use lye safely
You will make a 2-4 pound batch of soap during class.
Dress comfortably, wear long sleeves, and have safety glasses. And most of all, be prepared to have some soap-making fun.
Materials list, step-by-step workshop instructional/tutorial video, and pdf download available immediately after purchase.
This workshop is taught by Master Soap Maker, Dieshawn L. Holmes of Angelic Soaps and Gifts.
top of page
bottom of page